Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Monday Meme

I haven't done one of these in a long while. Monday meme delight brought to you by Curious as a Cat!


1) How often do you go to a park? 
Not nearly as much as I'd like or should. With an almost 3 year old, I feel like I should live in a park. Um, In a not homeless sort of way though.

2) What is your favorite scent?
Anything that evokes "quintessential autumn" for me. Pumpkin pie/spice, mulled cider, apple cinnamon, vanilla, baked goods. Warm and spicy, those are the scents for me. This time of year, I tend to go overboard and drive Mr. P. crazy with my pumpkin obsession. Admitting one has a problem is the first step to recovery. Or so I've heard.

3) If someone rented a billboard for you, what would you put on it?
This one just makes me laugh. My bariatric program actually does have billboards all over the place. The idea of being on one intrigues and terrifies me all at once. I suppose if I had my own billboard to do with as I wish, I'd let my inner hippie peacenik go wild. Make love and coffee, not war! Coexist! Or maybe some activist info. Birth safety! Vaccinations are sexy! Either way, it'd be different.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Music! I could so climb those and get into some trouble. It's been awhile since I've gotten up to trouble making. I should go stir up some trouble...

No comments: